As a bankESB online banking customer, you have access to our free* bankESB Mobile Banking app. It's secure, convenient, and did we say free?
If you are a bankESB Online Banking customer, download the bankESB Mobile Banking app and simply use your current Online Banking user ID and password to log in.
Not a bankESB Online Banking customer? Enroll today to begin using the bankESB Mobile Banking app.
*Your internet-enabled mobile device, with data plan required. Applicable data charges from your mobile carrier may apply. bankESB recommends that you subscribe to an unlimited data plan before using Mobile Banking services.
Once your bankESB Debit Card or Credit Card has been added to your mobile wallet app and verified on your device, you're ready to start making purchases. Your actual card number will never be stored on your device, and a virtual token will be used to transmit payments so that your card number and identity will remain private during every transaction.
Need more help? Contact our Customer Care team or call us at 855.527.4111.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Access your accounts faster with Touch/Face ID®. Fingerprint and face login are a faster, more convenient way to log into the bankESB Mobile Banking app. And because no two fingerprints or faces are alike, it's one of the most secure ways to access your app.
- Make sure you have registered your face or fingerprint biometrics in your iPhone/Android Settings.
- Log in to the bankESB Mobile Banking app using your User ID and Password.
- Enable Fingerprint/Face ID® from the Main Menu > Service Center > Fingerprint/Face ID® Enrollment.
- Name your device and re-enter your User ID and Password to complete enrollment.
When you enable Touch/Face ID®, any fingerprint or face stored on your device - now or in the future - can be used to log into the bankESB Mobile Banking app. You should only enable Touch/Face ID® if you're the only person who has registered fingerprints on your device.
More information about keeping your device and security details safe and secure are available in the "Security" section of the mobile banking app's Terms and Conditions. You can find these in the app menu.
Data rate charges from your service provider may apply. bankESB is not responsible for these charges. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Online Banking & Bill Pay
Pay your bills, transfer funds, view statements and more. Access real-time account information and a suite of self-service banking tools from your computer or mobile device 24/7. You can also use Zelle® to send money using your Mobile Banking app or oOnline Banking account. Learn more about Zelle or visit the Zelle FAQs.
- Online Bill Pay
- Check balances & transfer funds
- Setup one time or reoccurring transfers to bankESB or non-bankESB accounts
- eStatements available
- Ability to turn your Debit Card on or off if you suspect fraud
- Establish account alerts for low balance, direct deposit, insufficient funds charge and address change
- Secure Chat available
Check your account balances and view the five most recent transactions without signing into the bankESB Mobile Banking app. It's simple to set-up. Just use your app to activate this feature.
- Sign into your account using the bankESB Mobile Banking app on your device
- Click on your profile and then select Service Center
- In the Service Center Menu, click Balances Now
- Read and accept the disclosure
- Give your device a name and select which accounts you wish to enable for Balances Now on your device (Balances Now must be enabled on each individual device, so if you wish to use this feature on multiple devices, each device must be registered.)
- The next time you open the app, you can swipe down on the gray pull down tab on the sign-in page to view your account balances.
When the Balances Now feature is enabled, anyone who has access to your device can view the balances and transactions displayed. To prevent unauthorized viewing of your account balances, we recommend that you enable a device screen pin/password lock. To disable this feature, simply log into your account and go into the Manage Balances Now screen on your device (or via the desktop site) and disable (or remove) your mobile device.
Need more help setting up Balances Now? Contact our Customer Care team or call us at 855.527.4111.
Access your monthly account statements online through bankESB Online Banking. Sign up for eStatements to eliminate monthly paper statements in the mail. Instead, each month an email will notify you when your statement is available. You will also be able to view 18 months of previous account statements.
Log into your existing Online Banking account. Select the account that you would like to enroll and click the eStatements link. Navigate to the "Statement Delivery Preferences" section, click and review the Electronic Statement Agreement and enter the Disclosure Acceptance Code located at the end of the agreement in the corresponding field on the screen to accept the disclosure. Once accepted you can choose which accounts will receive eStatements by selecting Electronic or Paper from the "Enrollment Preference" drop downs located next to each account. Click the "Accept & Update Preferences" button to confirm your delivery preferences.