Identity Theft Resolution Services
For Identity Theft 911 services, during normal business hours call 855-527-4111 ext. 6000. After normal business hours and on weekends and holidays call 1- 877-432-7463.
When can Identity Theft 911® help you?
Identity Theft 911® Resolution Services isn’t just for victim’s of identity theft. Whether you’re confronted with a serious crisis or would like to take preventative measures, you’ll get comprehensive one-on-one expert assistance.
Look at how this service can work for you.
- Situations that compromise personal information, such as a lost or stolen wallet, purse or confidential papers or after a break-in, theft or burglary.
- Fraudulent cash withdrawals or unauthorized charges on credit cards, debit cards or bank accounts.
- Fraudulent use of personal information for fraudulent financial and utility accounts, driver’s licenses or employment.
- Assistance with tax-related identity fraud issues such as detecting fraudulent activity and providing the IRS with necessary documents to prove your identity.
- Child identity theft such as receiving a credit card offer in your child’s name or getting collection calls for your child.
- Change in marital status. You may call after marriage, divorce or legal separation to get name change assistance and help obtaining revised identification.
- After the death of a loved one you may call to protect the identity and personal information of the deceased from possible misuse by identity thieves.
- Medical identity theft such as receiving a medical statement for services not received or getting collection calls for medical services not received.
- Before being deployed on active military duty overseas you may call for proactive steps to help protect personal information and help to minimize the risk of identity fraud.
- Before foreign travel you may call to get a list of toll-free numbers in the countries where you are traveling, so you may call directly for document replacement help while away and to receive pre-travel tips to help safeguard yourself from identity theft.
- Document replacement. You may call to get help replacing identification and personal papers that are stolen, lost or destroyed during a home fire, a natural disaster, including a hurricane, earthquake, tornado, flood or wild fire or for travel in the U.S. or overseas.
- Relocation. You may call before a move for help to safeguard your financial, credit and identity data during a move and/or to assist with any needed documentation or information on the new community.
- Identity-related questions. Remember even the smallest issue can turn into a major identity theft nightmare.
- Debt tagging – when debt collectors target you for another person’s debt, a fraud specialist will run a quick credit check to determine if the debt was actually attached to your credit files, and contact collection agencies if necessary to update incorrect entries.
Visit bankesb-idtheft.com for news on the latest identity scams and tips and resources to help protect your identity.
And the best part is that we are providing this service to all Easthampton Savings Bank customers for only $12 per year. There are no additional charges. Plus, that one low annual fee covers everyone in your household, including dependents under the age of 26 who may be living outside the home, like at college. Of course, you may opt out of this service at any time by calling our ESB Customer Care Center at 855-527-4111 ext. 6000.
The possibility of identity theft should be taken seriously. Therefore, we urge you to consider taking advantage of this valuable, comforting and very affordable solution. All you need is an Easthampton Savings Bank personal checking account. If you are not a checking customer it is easy to open an account.