Safekeeping Your Debit Card and PIN
- Keep it in a safe place. Don't leave it lying around.
- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) a secret. Your Debit Card will only work with your PIN. Memorize your PIN. Never write your PIN on your card.
- Never let someone else enter your PIN for you.
- Do not reveal your PIN over the telephone, even if the caller claims to be with the bank or a law enforcement official.
- Do not lend your card or give your PIN to others. To keep your account information confidential, always be sure to take your receipts and transaction records with you.
- Always be sure to record your transaction in your account register. Review and reconcile your monthly statement promptly to verify each ATM transaction. If there seems to be a discrepancy, please notify us at once.
Debit Card Restricted Countries
Due to increased fraud risks, ATM and debit card transactions will NOT be authorized in certain countries. View our current Out of Area Advisories.