Competitive Checking, interest rates, Sub Accounting and Sweep Accounts along with Municipal Money Market and Certificates of Deposit are designed to help government entities have more efficient management of municipal funds and maximize investments.
Government Premier Interest Checking
A Checking Account designed to meet the everyday needs of governmental entities.
- A tiered product with competitive rates
- Competitive interest rates allow for streamlined and efficient management of your municipal funds
Government Sweep/Zero Balance Account
Ideal for those wishing for the convenience of a sweep account.
- Collected Funds are swept daily to or from the zero balance account into or from the Government Premier Checking product
- Eliminates float in vendor, payroll, and other checking account thereby maximizing investment income
- Concentrates funds from several accounts into one interest earning account
Government Checking Account
A non-interest bearing product available for funds which are required to be deposited at no interest such as grant monies
Government Sub Accounting Product
The ideal product for trust funds, special revenue funds, stabilization funds, enterprise, CPA, and other non-general fund monies.
- A master account links an unlimited number of sub accounts to allow for consolidated reporting
- A consolidated report is provided monthly, summarizing all deposits/credits, withdrawals/debits, and interest earned in each individual sub account
- No minimum balance requirements
Government Money Market Account
Designed for Finance Officials who want to maximize investment income.
- A tiered product with competitive interest rates
- The maximum interest rate tier is reached at the $100,000 level, making this a product that can benefit even the smallest of municipalities
Government Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit offer a variety of term with competitive rates to grow funds.
- 3, 6, 9 12, 18 and 24 month maturities
- Longer maturities available upon request
For More Information
Please contact a Government Banking Specialist