Easily make purchases online or in a store, use ATMs to withdraw cash, check balances, transfer money or make deposits.
Instant Issue Debit Cards are also available at all office locations.
Use it like an ATM card to get cash or like a check to make purchases anywhere VISA® is accepted - online and in person. Instant issue cards are available at any bankESB office or call Customer Care to get set up today 855.527.4111.
Your bankESB Debit Card gives you access to your checking, statement savings or money market accounts. It can be used at ATMs displaying the NYCE, CIRRUS or VISA® program logos worldwide* to:
- Make deposits (at bankESB ATMs only)
- Make withdrawals worldwide
- Obtain account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive a record of your transaction
- Receive a mini statement with your last 10 transactions
*Not responsible for surcharges or fees imposed by other banks, ATM operators and/or any networks based outside of the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. Territories.
If you believe your bankESB account has been compromised, please contact us so that we can take appropriate action.
- bankESB will NEVER call you asking for account or personal information. If you ever receive a phone call like this, do not give out your information and please notify us right away.
- To report a lost, stolen or compromised bankESB Debit Card during normal business hours, call our Customer Care team at 855.527.4111. After business hours, please call 1.800.264.5578 or if you are calling from outside the United States call collect 701.461.0621.
- Debit Card Restricted Areas: Debit Card transactions will NOT be authorized for the following areas: Algeria, United Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ivory Coast (Cote D'Ivoire), Jordan, Mozambique, Senegal, Zimbabwe, Angola, Benin, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, United Republic of Tanzania, Libya, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, North Korea, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Romania, Thailand, Turkey and Tunisia.
The debit cards we issue are protected by FraudWatch® PLUS, a round-the-clock service that helps to prevent debit card fraud.
To get a bankESB Debit Card, you must be 16 years of age and have a checking account with us.
Save time by electronically depositing your Social Security or payroll check into any checking or savings account of your choice.
To set-up direct deposit with your employer, you will need bankESB's routing number, 211870935, your account number, and our address:
P.O. Box 351
Easthampton, MA 01027
Safe Deposit Boxes
Have added peace of mind knowing your valuables and important papers are stored away in a safe place. Safe deposit boxes of various sizes are available at the following offices:
Easthampton, Hadley, King Street-Northampton, South Hadley, Belchertown, Westfield and Agawam.
Annual fees will be based on the box size you select.
24 Hour Telephone Banking
bankESB's 24 Hour Account Telephone Banking line gives you immediate access to the account information you need, when you need it - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! It saves you time, energy and best of all, it's FREE! Using any touch-tone phone, dial 1.877.372.2447 to get started.
- Available in English or Spanish
- Deposit and Loan Account Information - checking, savings, money markets, CD's, IRAs, lines of credit, mortgage, and consumer loans.
- Account History - find out the last 6 checks paid, the last 6 ATM or debit transaction/transfers, and the last 6 deposits made.
- Transfer Funds - between two statement accounts
- Change your PIN
Dial 1.877.ESB.24HR (372.2447) and follow the simple instructions.
Remember, at any time during your call you may speak with a Customer Service Representative during normal business hours by pressing zero.
When you dial 1-877-ESB-24HR (372-2447) you will be presented with the following UPDATED main menu:
1. To access your account
2. To hear current office hours
3. To hear current rate information
4. To report a lost or stolen card
0.To transfer your call to a Customer Service Representative
- Have your account number(s) handy, which can be found on your bank statements, checks, passbooks or loan bills.
- Have your security PIN (Personal Identification Number) ready. You may choose any four numbers other than the last four digits of your social security number.
- FOR SECURITY REASONS, NEVER DISCLOSE YOUR PIN TO ANYONE WHETHER THEY ARE LISTED ON YOUR ACCOUNT OR NOT. If you forget your PIN, simply call 855.527.4111 and ask to speak to a Customer Service Representative for assistance.
It pays to have friends. Literally. You can earn $50* just for referring your friends and family to try bankESB Checking.
- Download and print our Refer-A-Friend card or obtain them from your local branch.
- Write your name on the cards and give them to your friends and family.
- You'll receive $50* when your friends and family open a new checking account with your referral card and one of the following: Online Banking and a bankESB Debit Card or Direct Deposit with a bankESB Debit Card.
*$50.00 will be credited to your account after someone you refer opens a bankESB Personal Checking account and provides your name at account opening. The person you refer must be a new bankESB checking customer and open the account with a Direct Deposit (of at least $25) or sign up for Online Banking and conduct 5 debit card transactions using the debit card in the first 60 days of account opening. If achieved, the $50 will be paid into your account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account was opened. By participating, each party may be aware that the other is a customer of bankESB. The referring person must have a checking account at bankESB. This is a limited time offer and subject to change anytime without notice. In accordance with applicable regulations, bonus payouts may be 1099 reportable.