eBusiness Solutions (Online Services)
Our eBusiness Solutions is designed to conveniently help your business or municipality manage your cash simply and securely, through any computer or mobile device. With a wide range of tools available, we can tailor your suite of services to meet your business' needs. Listed below is our basic online service offering, for additional online services, please review our Cash Management options.
- View real-time balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between your bankESB accounts
- Make payments or disbursements from your Business Line of Credit
- Make Stop Payments
- Use Bill Payment with invoicing to pay bills online
- View and print Deposit and Loan Statements
- Set up multiple users and authorize employees to process transactions
- Customize account alerts and approvals via email or text
- Download account information to QuickBooks™
- Turn Debit Card on/off
Mobile Banking Services
Download our free* bankESBMobile app to your Apple® or Android™ device to access account information and banking tools on-the-go. As a business online banking customer, you can use those same credentials to access the app.
- View balances and make transfers
- Business remote deposit capture
- Pay bills
- Approve and authorize activity initiated by designated employees
- Turn debit card on/off
- Get balances at a glance - without logging in - with Balances Now
*Your internet-enabled mobile device, with data plan required. Applicable data charges from your mobile carrier may apply. bankESB recommends that you subscribe to an unlimited data plan before using Mobile Banking services.
As a bankESB business customer, you can earn $100* just for referring your network to try bankESB Business Checking.
Our Refer-A-Business program is designed to thank you for your business and rewards you for referring our products and services.
- Download and print our Refer-A-Business card or obtain them from your local branch.
- Write your name on the cards and give them to the businesses you are referring.
- When a new business checking account is opened with your referral handout, your business account will receive $100.*
* $100.00 will be credited to your business account after the business you refer opens a new bankESB Business Checking account and provides your business name at account opening. The business you refer must be a new bankESB business checking customer. $100 will be paid into your business account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account was opened. By participating, each business may be aware that the other is a customer of bankESB. The referring person must have a business checking account at bankESB and be authorized to transact on behalf of the referring business. This is a limited time offer and subject to change anytime without notice. In accordance with applicable regulations, bonus payouts may be 1099 reportable.